Sarah@Habits Creative Journal Loom video

5 Likes

It was great hearing more about your project Sarah through the video.
I think its a wonderful initiative that encourages kids to be creative through the stories they tell and drawings they come up with.
By digitalizing your content I am sure you will be able to reach out to more children across the world and make “Habits” grow even further.
I wish you lots of luck!

1 Like

Thank you :pray: I guess we should have done it a long time ago, but Ive always been very attached to print. But its finally time to change:)

2 Likes

Really Interesting ! Good Luck!

1 Like

I’m in love with the students’ artwork and the original illustrations, as well! I think that now is the best time to invest in a digital platform.

I mean, I know that students at Ringlet would really benefit from this activity, when completing the pre-reading, reading, and post-reading strategies!

1 Like

Hello @Sarah
I really appreciate your work!
it’s really a big mission to let children read nowadays.

Best of luck :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Their artwork is amazing. We try to use it through out our pages. So at a very young age they can be known for their talents and ideas:)
Btw- We have an overstock of issues, that we can let go of if you have use for them in your activities. Check out our site: www.habitsmagazine.com to get a better idea about a few of our pages and let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Yes, most kids don’t read unless they have to, or if its something very specific that they might read online. The culture doesnt promote it too much. I grew up with public libraries everywhere, and beautiful bookshops on every corner. As a child, it was a fun outing to “go read.” but kids dont have these easily accessible facilties here. And traditional school systems relate reading to grades, which is too bad:(

yes unfortunately it’s the case, that’s why children must get used to read for the purpose of getting knowledge and not only for getting grades as you mentioned and here comes our social responsibility :sparkles:

Wow! I am very interested! Let’s make it happen, please :pray:t2:

Thank you! As soon as I launch this new phase, Id love to partner up with many of you on some projects. Lets see how the situation develops:)

1 Like

Fell in love with this idea
It’s wonderful to know there are initiatives out there that are amplifying the voices of children
While also encouraging creative thinking
Huge opportunity exists here in STEAM learning and (great) Habits
Hoping we connect again @Sarah

Hello! Thank you for the encouragement. I would love to open another conversation, I hope thats how it works.

1 Like

Hello! Rawan this is my email sarahnassereddin@live.com and sarah@habitsmagazine.com. When things start getting back to normal, lets talk and we’ll set something up. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I checked out your website, and loved it. So bright and simple and to the point. After going through it, for sure I want to know more, and definitely Habits might be use with some of your students.

How do we get in touch? This has been an uplifting experience meeting all of these great people here, and it was so nice to get fresh reviews on my project. Let me know the best way to carry on the brief conversation we had at the Meet.

I will be contacting you as soon as possible :pray:t2: Can’t wait!