Online Workshops

With the rest of the week available, do you think we could have an online workshop? The topic of the workshop can be anything, depending on the availability of topics and mentors.
Ideas of topics: Tech, pitching, ideation, etc…

2 Likes

Does anyone in the @acsi-open-c want to propose a topic? We can set up the online conferencing tool!

1 Like

There is a lot of topics over there that we would like to learn more about, so if you can help in narrowing it down, like type of trainings that could be general or specific, or more like technical.As it maybe of interest to someone but not to others. Hope I got you right ! How about Growth Mindset :roll_eyes:

Yeah we should get a voting poll to choose between different topics, with the option of choosing multiple topics and we just count the votes.

1 Like

You know you can do that here with the gear box above the reply form:

• What
  • Kind
  • Of poll do you like?

0 voters

1 Like

Hey, sorry for my lack of diversity in poll options :sweat_smile: , I needed the community to help out with our next activity. Lets vote for some interesting topic! :v:

• Edutech Discussion
  • Pitching Workshop
  • Growth Workshop
  • Mini Ideation Session
  • Meeting with Mentors
  • Other (Specify)

0 voters

1 Like

One of our main challenges is product development; as we’re developing our kit now, we would like some mentoring and guidance, or even a discussion on how to move forward with production post prototype and validation.

1 Like