Meet Rawane Affara!

7 Likes

Hello Rawan,

Interesting project. I have attended one of your art workshops to draw myself and I really enjoyed it! I have attached my drawing here :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep it up! :v:

2 Likes

Hey Bassel! How can I forget?! Mohammad Salah was the highlight of that day! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi,
Your project seems similar to mine in concept.
Wish you all the best.
Ahmad

1 Like

Heyy Rawane
Great project there, and i loved the arts made,
I personally haven’t tried fluid arts yet but its really soothing
Loved your dogg😍 a cute face indeed

1 Like

Nice! I’d love to learn more about yours!

Boushra! Thank you love! We’d love to collaborate and introduce Teabah to our participants during the Sip ‘n’ Paint sessions!

1 Like

That would be amazing! I personally have tea while drawing too
Arts and Tea go perfectly together

1 Like

Change that comes from within :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

1 Like

Whaaaaat! That’s so awesome that @bassel and @Rawaneaffara have met before :slight_smile:
We totally believe in the idea that change must come from within too.

Ooooh, fluid art workshop looks beautiful - it’s a bit like marbling!

Thanks for sharing a bit more about your life and all the pictures! I’m curious what you’ve learned during the yoga retreat. I know it’s sometimes a bit hard to put it into words and if you’re willing I’m here to listen!

It’s great to have people who have such a connection and growth oriented mindset on the platform. Excited to see our community grow post by post, comment by comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yes @bilal !

@Rawaneaffara and I met at a co-working space in Saida and since we both were working in Edtech we immediately connected! :grin:

1 Like

Well, it was a transformative experience, as I had gone through tough times. So, let’s just say that I became a lot more grateful, patient, and positive! :blush:

I love your project Rawane! The fluid art workshops looks like alot of fun.
I wish you lots of luck for the future :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you, Karine :pray:t2: They are!! Wishing you all the best in yours :heart:

Hey Rawane!

That’s so nicee, I wish we had such workshops here in Beirut!! Let’s try to have one as soon as the situation allows us too, what do you think @bassel, @boushrahassanieh, and @marwa.ammar? We can also add the tea part, but also with coffee please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha, totally in! :grin:

1 Like

YAS! We’re definitely having one in Beirut, as soon as things are back to normal! :star_struck:

1 Like

@Rawaneaffara it’s really a meaningful project!
Best of luck :sparkles:

1 Like

Very interesting project :sparkles::sparkles:
I love the workshop, it looks very amusing​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

let’s do it ! :smile:

1 Like